This traditionally-styled settee uses beautiful color-match button tufting for dramatic diamond patterning along the high back. Attractive welt trim outlines the crisp, tailored finish, while shelter-style wings frame the seat box and invite the eyes. The linen-like cover features an on-trend oatmeal hue that blends well with virtually any decor. Below the thickly-padded seat, square, tapered legs deliver a pop of black to complement the color palette.
- Transitional high-backed styling makes this versatile piece a welcome addition to decor
- Diamond stitched, button tufted inset back framed by shaped wings
- Webbed, padded seat offers comfort for up to two people
- Soft oatmeal fabric offers a neutral hue with an easy-to-clean finish
- A wooden frame ensures durability, while plush foam cushioning delivers comfort
- Some assembly required; hardware kit included
- Country of Manufacture
||52.000" L x 32.000" W x 40.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.