The ornate, flowing edge of the matching headboard of this bed (sold separately) welcomes you to a night of restful slumber, accentuated by an elegant touch of silver nailhead trim. Woven linen-blend fabric offers a subtle sheen and a soft texture, ideal for pairing with your favorite neutral linens for a chic bedroom look. Low-profile side rails and footboard flow attractively around the edges of the frame, supported by simple wooden feet for a clean, compelling profile. Transform your room with this glam upgrade on a traditional upholstered bed component: the timeless beauty will fit in seamlessly with your existing decor. This footboard, slat, and rail set must be connected to the matching headboard to form a complete bed.
- Matching headboard (sold separately) features inset nailhead trim for added design emphasis
- Footboard, slats, and rails only; must be connected to matching headboard to complete bed
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Warm grey linen blend fabric offers an elegant neutral twist for your decor palette
- Crafted with select hardwoods, manufactured wood, fabric, and foam for comfort
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||64.500" L x 2.000" W x 9.500" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.