Add a hint of global charm to your home with this beautiful vintage-look storage ottoman. Crafted to resemble a well-traveled shipping crate, the wooden sides are framed in riveted metal and stamped with a stylized stenciled border of international port cities. The top cushion features deep biscuit-style button tufting in a complementary neutral linen-blend fabric, generously padded for comfort. Rustic rope-and-bar handles on each side and hidden casters underneath make moving this ottoman easy; to access the roomy storage interior, simply lift the top cushion off. Also excellent for use as accent seating, this ottoman can support up to 250 pounds.
- Continental charm marries modern convenience to a novel vintage look
- Ottoman can be used as a foot rest, added seating, and storage throughout the home
- Rustic wooden hues, linen-blend cushioning, and aged copper-colored framing look impressive
- Sisal rope handles feature a center slide bar for a completed look
- Faux-riveted metal edging offers a "well traveled" look
- Hidden bottom casters allow smooth, gliding movement
- Crafted of manufactured wood for stability and longevity
- Interior storage space measures 18.25 in. Long x 18.25 in. Wide x 13.00 in. High
- Country of Manufacture
||20.000" L x 20.000" W x 22.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.