A classic counter stool design, this appealing piece is finished in a warm wood tone for added style. A hardwood construction frame provides support for up to 250 pounds, and uses a smooth cherry wood-hued finish that's both inviting and attractive. The curved backrest and seat are upholstered in dark, espresso bonded leather for a finish that's soft and smooth, with a core of foam cushioning. Beneath the seat, a 360-degree swivel mechanism allows you to turn your attention in any direction - ideal for entertaining. Further down, metal footrest plates and non-marking plastic foot glides will help protect your floors from daily wear and tear as you enjoy your new seating.
- Sleek transitional styling uses warm wood and dark tones for an elegant look
- Designed to fit perfectly with counters that are between 35 and 39 inches high
- Warm cherry wood finish blends beautifully with a Darby Brown bonded leather cover
- 360-degree ball bearing swivel plate offers smooth, quiet swivel motion
- Metal footrest ring protects both stool and floor from scratches
- Wood frame, foam padding, metal swivel mechanism and footrail
- Minimal assembly required; stool seat attaches to swivel base with included hardware
- Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.