Taking a cue from a tailored suit, this stunning mid-century sofa offers both comfort and a stylish presence for your living room or den, The vintage-inspired silhouette forms clean, appealing angles, finished in button-tufted back cushions and tapered legs for a complete look. Behind the plush cushions, the edge of the tall back peeks out, giving this piece added character. The heathered, neutral beige fabric is simple to clean, versatile, and an easy match to your existing decor.
- Mid-century design uses clean edges and a squared profile for an appealing finish
- Sofa uses two loose back cushions as well as one long bench-style seat cushion
- Comfortable, plush upholstery encourages friends, family, and guests to relax
- Neutral-toned beige woven fabric is soft to the touch and easy to clean
- A sturdy wood frame wood ensures durability. foam padding provides softness
- Assembly is required; instructions and hardware kit included
- Country of Manufacture
||74.000" L x 34.000" W x 34.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.