With a clever Windsor-inspired design, this 2-in-1 Metal Swivel Barstool doesn't just look attractive, it offers a comfortable, convenient seat for your guests as well. The seatback, topped in a beautiful wooden rail, uses vertical metal bars for support and a handsome silhouette. The espresso-brown seat is upholstered in an easy-to-clean performance fabric for effortless durability. An included set of 6" bolt-on extender legs enables this convertible stool to be used at either a counter-height (24") or a bar-height (30"), with a conveniently-positioned metal ring footrest on both settings. A smooth 360 degree swivel motion comes courtesy of a special ball bearing plate under the seat, giving you reliable turning motion for easy entertaining.
- Windsor-inspired vertical railing adds support and attractive flair to the contoured seatback
- Performance fabric seat is easy to clean; dark espresso-hued metal frame offers elegance
- Bolt-on leg extenders raise seat height by 6 inches quickly and easily
- Special non-marking foot inserts keep floors clean, even with daily use
- Powder-coated metal frame offers support and longevity
- Assembly is required both initially and to adjust height; hardware kit included
- Seat uses a ball bearing mechanism for smooth 360 degree turning action
- Use included leg extenders to adjust stool between bar and counter height
- Country of Manufacture
||19.250" L x 17.880" W x 44.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.