Channel the Belle Epoque from the comfort of your cozy linens with this beautiful art nouveau-inspired bed. A stepped marquee-like edge on the headboard is outlined in tidy nailhead trim for added emphasis, padded with soft foam for depth and comfort. Low-profile side rails and footboard keep your bed looking neat, and solid rubberwood feet offer sturdy support underneath. A beautiful bluish-green fabric hue is elevated by smooth woven polyester fabric for easy maintenance and appealing looks.
- An art nouveau-inspired silhouette adds a fun, fresh element to this upholstered bed
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- All-in-one design features hinged side rails for easy assembly and hassle-free moving
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Height-adjustable headboard allows for a customized bed look
- Elegant steel blue color adds a dramatic element to your bedroom decor
- Burnished brass-finished nailhead trim highlights the unique stepped edge design
- Crafted with solid wood, manufactured wood, and plush foam padding for visual depth
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||66.000" L x 86.000" W x 56.500" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.