The perfect vintage-look piece to complete your mid-century modern decor, this attractive wood-framed chair has it all: style, comfort, and durability. Created with plush foam cushioning that encourages you to settle in and relax, it features a unique open-framed arm design, complete with rounded wooden accent bolt covers for an authentic retro finish. Comfortably padded seat and back cushions are finished in a rich steel grey faux leather for an elegant finishing touch.
- Mid century modern styling
- Solid wood frame with minimalist styled padded seat and back cushion
- Sleek and durable faux leather cover in Steel
- Constructed of select hardwood solids and plush foam padding
- Sinous spring and webbing seat foundation
- Classic mid-century modern chair design, updated with plush foam padding for comfort
- Comfortable, stylish accent seating that works in any room of the home
- Sinuous springs and webbed construction under the seat offer lasting support
- Steel grey faux leather adds a vintage feel with modern durability and easy maintenance
- Built on a hardwood solid frame with soft, supportive seat and back for comfort
- Some assembly is required; hardware and instructions are included
- Country of Manufacture
||25.380" L x 28.250" W x 30.250" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.