You'll sleep well knowing you've chosen a fashionable, built-to-last bed that will bring style and convenience to your home. The modified camel back headboard shape pairs a gentle curve with straight lines for a clean design with just enough visual interest. Additionally, the headboard and footboard feature matching contrast stitching that pops against the Denim Vintage fabric. The denim-like cover will remind you of your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, adding a nostalgic appeal to your bedroom. Wood slats and solid rubberwood legs offer stability and support to your mattress and box spring, while the headboard is adjustable to accommodate multiple mattress and box spring heights. Some minimal assembly required. Available in queen and king sizes.
- Modern styled bed with a modified camel back headboard shape with contrast stitching
- Denim Vintage cover is a 100% polyester sofa, denim-look fabric in a blue color
- Low profile footboard, featuring matching contrast stitching, and side rails offer a clean, cohesive design
- Solid Rubberwood legs and footboard feed for stability
- 4 wood slats and legs to support mattress and box spring
- Minimal assembly required
- Available in Queen and King sizes
- Mattress and box spring required, not included
- Country of Manufacture
||80.120" L x 85.630" W x 53.350" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.