A rustic finish and soft quilting give this accent chair a well-loved, vintage feel, but modern touches keep the look fresh. The chair has an exposed solid rubberwood frame finished in a wire-brushed antique oak. It's dressed in a polyester fabric quilted in a subtle, contemporary pattern. The beautiful teal color is on-trend and provides the perfect background for the brushed nickel nail head that outlines the frame. High-density foam adds seating comfort.
- Rustic farmhouse style with a modern twist
- Exposed solid rubberwood frame with high-density foam padding
- Shaped solid wood frame with a rustic, wire-brushed antique oak finish
- Padded teal suede-like polyester fabric features a modern quilted pattern
- Brushed nickel nail head trim accenting
- Wipe frame clean with a dry cloth/Fabric cleaning code W
- No assembly required
- Country of Manufacture
||28.000" L x 28.250" W x 33.750" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.