A soothing blue hue, simple styling and charging ports that ensure your tech devices are ready to go, and storage drawers in the footboard - this stylish bed truly has it all. A plush headboard is covered in a linen-like navy fabric and trimmed with a double row of brushed nickel nail heads for attractive contrast. On each side of the headboard, you'll find double-port USB charging outlets to keep all of your digital devices topped up. Other useful features include a wooden slat roll, as well as legs to support your existing mattress and box spring. The headboard also adjusts up and down, ensuring this bed is the perfect fit for both your mattress and your decor.
- Modified camel back shaped headboard with trimmed with a double row of brushed nickel nail heads
- Fully assembled storage footboard with two drawers
- Double port USB charging outlet on each side of headboard
- Headboard height is adjustable from 43-47" to accommodate different mattress heights
- Plush foam padding for comfort
- Classic, linen-like cover in a deep navy colorway
- Wooden slat roll with support legs for box spring & mattress support
- Bed requires mattress only, boxspring not required
- Assembly Required
- Country of Manufacture
||65.160" L x 83.860" W x 47.240" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.