A true focal point of any bedroom, this Queen Quilted Bed features Mid-Century modern-inspired detailing. This exquisite upholstered bed boasts a quilted headboard in an elegant diamond design. Its durable wood-frame construction is complemented by plush high-density foam padding. Refined in every way, it's covered in a soft, heathered platinum fabric stitched with a quilted diamond pattern. Crafted with four solid-wood slats plus four support legs for stability, it also includes a solid-wood support leg at its side rail joint for even more structural support. The aesthetic is completed with tapered solid-wood legs in a black finish. To achieve this look, pair a low-profile mattress and boxspring with this bed.
- Mid-Century inspired upholstered bed with diamond quilted headboard
- Durable solid and manufactured wood frame construction
- Plush high density foam padding throughout
- Soft, heathered platinum fabric is stitched with a quilted diamond pattern
- Black, tapered solid wood legs
- Four solid wood slats with four support legs for stability
- Solid wood support leg at side rail joint for added support
- Recommended to use with a low profile boxspring and mattress
- Adjustable headboard height delivers a customized profile to fit your bedroom
- Country of Manufacture
||64.500" L x 85.250" W x 49.750" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.