Serve up your favorite libations and a generous dose of stylish decor with this handsome wine and bar cabinet. Stemware racks tucked underneath the top keep wineglasses safely stored and at your fingertips. A reversible shelf inside can be placed at adjustable heights for customization, or it can be removed entirely for open storage. The shelf also offers a dual-sided style for either a flat surface or a channeled design that stores up to ten standard wine bottles securely on their sides. Across the front of the push-to-open doors, a serpentine band of goldtone steel snakes across a rich walnut brown finish for vintage-inspired vibes.
- Mid-century modern style meets modern convenience in this attractive bar cabinet
- Two-sided adjustable shelf can be mounted to offer a flat surface or channels for up to ten bottles
- Interior stemware storage channels underneath the top keep glasses at your fingertips
- Rich brown walnut finish is elevated with brushed gold metal accents
- Doors are secured with push-to-open latches for a sleek look
- Solid and manufactured wood frame is finished with walnut veneers and steel for durability
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
- Country of Manufacture
||Chests & Cabinets
||36.000" L x 16.000" W x 36.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.