This beautiful two-door bar cabinet brings together contemporary style and smart storage for an all-in-one entertaining solution. Whether you add this lovely piece to your living room, dining room, or den, oversized, center-mounted door pulls styled after lotus leaves, moroccan-inspired fretwork overlays, and a trendy gray finish blend in beautifully. Open the doors to reveal two storage cabinets, each outfitted with two rows of upside-down stemware storage to keep your glasses ready for guests. The single shelf in each side can be adjusted, removed entirely, or flipped to change between a flat surface and a special channeled design that holds up to five standard wine bottles on their sides.
- Chic wine and bar cabinet features an on-trend pattern and smart, customizable storage
- Two doors open to reveal two separate shelves and four rows of stemware storage
- Shelves are adjustable, removable, and reversible to offer either flat or bottle storage surfaces
- Semi-gloss painted gray finish is highlighted with darker grey Moroccan-style overlay fretwork
- Oversized lotus leaf door pulls are center-mounted and finished in nickel for a metallic pop
- Sturdy manufactured and solid wood frame is built for performance and longevity
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
- Country of Manufacture
||Chests & Cabinets
||38.000" L x 16.000" W x 36.250" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.