Make getting ready for work or an evening out an indulgent experience by adding this beautifully designed jewelry armoire to your favorite space. A crisp white exterior is balanced on an open geometric style base, touched with brushed gold accents for a hint of glam. A set of 6 drawers are built to hold all of your favorite jewelry and accessories. On each side, a clever panel swings outward to reveal double rows of seven dainty hooks; ideal for keeping longer necklaces tangle-free. A stylish solution for keeping rings, bracelets, earrings, and more well-organized, this armoire exudes fresh, modern style from top to bottom.
- Modern glam-inspired jewelry armoire uses clean lines for an attractive profile
- Six drawers glide out on full extension guides for quick and easy access to contents
- Hinged sides open to reveal small gold hooks for storing longer necklaces and bracelets
- Felt-lined jewelry trays protect delicate items from scrapes and scratches
- Clean, white painted finish with brushed gold-finished steel base for stability
- Brushed gold-finished knobs echo the base color for a balanced design
- Crafted with a blend of manufactured wood, select hardwoods, and steel for longevity
- No assembly required
- Country of Manufacture
||Chests & Cabinets
||24.020" L x 17.010" W x 45.980" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.