From its chic black contrast legs to the regal effect of its concave shelter wings, this traditionally-styled entryway bench takes on a fashionable modern edge. Minimalist design wraps the front edge and sides in a tasteful double welt edge trim, flowing into a tight back and shelter wings on each side. Nickel nailhead trim makes the perfect accent against the light gray fabric, adding texture and a metallic flourish that draws the eye. This upholstered bench is an ideal piece to round out any room in need of extra seating: as a dramatic dining bench for meals, in the bedroom for your morning routines, and in an entryway to make putting shoes on a little easier.
- Traditional style meets an appealing palette and versatile design in this comfortable settee
- Soft, comfortable seating for up to two features webbed construction for durability
- Beautiful light grey fabric offers a linen-like look and feel with a subtle sheen
- Each concave wing is finished with a double row of brushed nickel nailhead trim
- Crafted with a sturdy manufactured wood frame, plush foam and under-seat webbed support
- Some assembly required; instructions and hardware kit included
- Hardware and legs are found in a hidden section underneath the seat cushion
- Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.