Vinophiles will love this cleverly-designed home bar: the built-in wine rack base holds seven bottles of favorite vintages, with stemware racks just above. The wide tabletop can be used to store additional liquor bottles, tumblers, and other entertaining accessories, with a convenient drawer for mixology tools, candle lighters, and everyday essentials. The chic wood and metal geometric-inspired profile is eye-catching and sure to inspire compliments no matter where it's displayed.
- Compact A-frame style home bar alternative keeps your favorite libations at your fingertips
- Unique accent piece includes space for storing wine bottles, stemware, and mixology tools
- Lower rack features cutouts to hold up to seven standard-size wine bottles on their sides
- Raised edge along bottom rack can also safely store liquor and mix bottles upright
- Built-in drawer is the perfect size for stashing muddlers, bottle openers, and more
- Stemware holder on the underside of the countertop keeps delicate glasses safe
- Mid-tone natural wood looks elegant with black wire-style minimalist metal framing
- Understated bar-style drawer pull centers the design with a touch of contrast
- Made with solid wood and durable metal framing for years of stability and performance
- Country of Manufacture
||Bars & Bar Sets
||47.000" L x 15.000" W x 30.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.