This well-designed kitchen island serves up storage, prep, and serving convenience with great looks to spare. Three drawers store your kitchen utensils and everyday essentials at your fingertips. Two cabinets below offer additional storage, while the open storage space between the makes the perfect spot for oversized serving pieces. On the other side of the wide, warm oak-finished countertop, a stylish overhang makes a clever bar for a casual drink or quick morning bite. Beautiful framed panel-like details throughout work well with a lightly distressed finish, while bracket feet below give an appealing lift to the profile.
- Versatile kitchen island incorporates ample storage and a bar-style overhang counter
- Component one of two only; both components are necessary to create finished kitchen island
- Three drawers glide out on ball bearing side guides for easy access
- Two doors each open to reveal a single fixed interior shelf that maximizes storage
- Open center storage space is ideal for oversized items like serving bowls
- Painted cream finish features light distressing for a country-inspired farmhouse look
- Contrast countertop uses a warm oak finish for an inviting serving and dining surface
- Dark pewter door and drawer pulls deliver a hint of dark contrast for an antique feel
- Crafted with sturdy select hardwoods and durable manufactured wood for longevity
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||56.000" L x 32.000" W x 36.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.