Relax on your deck, patio, or porch in complete comfort with the well-padded, water-resistant cushioning of this stylish 4 piece outdoor accent set. Two plush chairs, a comfortable loveseat, and a metal slat-style table are made for refreshing drinks and conversation by the garden. Sturdy galvanized steel slat back frames make the perfect foundation for durable 3" thick beige back and seat cushions, complete with removable zipper-closure covers for simple maintenance. Performance solution-dyed fabric stands up to the sun and rain, ensuring you always have a front row seat to the beauty of nature, right in your own backyard. Note: this item consists of two outdoor accent chairs only; the loveseat/table is sold separately and must be purchased to complete the set.
- Enjoy plush comfort and the beauty of your patio or yard with this upholstered outdoor set
- Welt-trimmed box cushions provide a tailored look and comfort for outdoor entertaining
- Soft beige cushions offer upscale contrast against squared black metal framing
- Padded 3" thick cushions feature removable covers allow for easy cleaning and maintenance
- A plank-effect top on the slat-style metal coffee table is ideal for serving refreshments
- Made with durable rust-resistant galvanized hardware and water-resistant performance fabric
- Strong steel frame provides dependable support, season after season
- Moderate assembly required; all necessary hardware and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||33.750" L x 28.900" W x 31.750" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.